10 Great Reasons to Have Your Reunion
at The Greystone Lodge on the River
1. Location, Location, Location – right in the center of Gatlinburg, adjacent to Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies.
2. Great Rates – very competitive for our area! Call and check for your discounted rate.
3. Deluxe Continental Breakfast – biscuits & gravy, cereals & oatmeal, toast, scrambled eggs, milk, juice, coffee and tea.
4. Best Motor Coach Parking – the best in Gatlinburg, easy access and reserved spots just for you!
5. Easy Walking Distance – to area restaurants, attractions and shopping – food, fun and excitement… right outside our doors.
6. The Great Smoky Mountains – enjoy one of America’s most visited national parks.
7. Streamside Balconies – after a busy day, enjoy your own private balcony with most balconies overlooking the Little Pigeon River.
8. Convenient Trolley Access – your guests can catch the trolleys right outside our door and travel around town, to the Arts and Crafts Community and Dollywood.
9. Interior/Exterior Corridors – 241 rooms, most with interior corridors. Some rooms are adjoining.
10. Southern Hospitality – a friendly staff awaiting your arrival. Your guests will enjoy freshly baked cookies & drinks when they arrive. Your escort will have a stress-free and speedy check-in, so your guests can get straight to their room and on with their plans.